All Season Silk Comforter And Washable Silk Pillow Set
ADD TO BAG
This bedding set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odour-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer. Items in the set come in compressed packaging, which will need to be fluffed up or steam ironed before use to remove wrinkles.
This product contains 1 all season comforter + 2 washable silk pillows.
- Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
- Layered Profile: Tens or even HUNDREDS of LAYERS stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved.
Outer Fabric Shell: long-staple cotton.
silk, 100% silk, mulberry silk, duvet, comforter, cushion, standard size, queen size, king size, full size, twin size, extra thin duvet, silk filled, breathable blanket, silk summer, quilt, quilts, silk insert, king duvet insert
Item Code: MMset11011116
- Spot cleaning is recommended.
- Mix a couple of spoons of white vinegar or lemon juice with lukewarm water.
- Dab the stains with a clean white cloth. Do not rub the stain. Hang dry if possible.
- Sun-curing is more recommended for better care.
The better you care for your mommesilk, the longer and better it will care for you.
Free Shipping & Return
Free Express Shipping For US./CA Orders $50+. (No Taxes/ 5-7 business days express shipping)
1.What courier you use to ship my item? We use DHL, Fedex or TNT depending on your location.
2.Do I need to pay the duty? All orders are shipped duty-paid to ALL parts of the world. If you get hit with a bill for import duty, send it to us and we'll pay it.
3. Once I placed my order, when can I expect to receive it? Once your payment is confirmed, we will begin production right away which is usually finishes within 24 hours. All orders will be shipped out after that, and the shipping process itself normally takes 2-5 business days, depending on your location.
4.Is there any possibility to offer customer free shipping? We offer free shipping on orders over $50 within US States & Canada. Orders shipped to other countries are a flat rate of $15 and order over $60 qualify for free shipping.
Your satisfaction is our absolute top priority. If you have any queries relating to your order, please feel free to email email@example.com or call us and we will do everything we can do to assist you.
World's Softest thermoregulating comforter for all year round care
Why Mommesilk Washable Silk Cooling Comforter?
PRICE FROM $257
Peerless quality at an unbeatable price
100% SILK FILLING
Breathable, soft, & thermoregulating
UP TO 100 DAY RETURN
Post the items back and receive a full refund.
20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Sold 60k+ worldwide monthly
Build Your Dream Bed For Ultimate Comfort
100% long-fiber silk
Our pure silk filling comforter is constructed for comfort, health, and all-season breathability, with higher quality, thicker, and silkier than cheaper alternatives.
perfect sleeping temperature
Our silk comforter makes a dry and comfortable sleeping environment all night long, and keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
durable and quality, no compromise
Tens or even HUNDREDS of LAYERS are stacked on top of each other until proper weight has been achieved. With all silk layers stretched by hand, the silk filling never shifts. The silk comforter is very durable to use for years.
Soft, Breathable & Supportive
· Natural and durable for years with an organic cotton cover.
· Cooling and breathable due to 100% pure mulberry silk floss.
· Firm and supportive over time with the microfiber-made core.
From Nature, Serve Nature
The advantages of silk have contributed to its status as the queen of fabrics, satisfying our environmental concerns and greatly broadening our artistic creativity. Because of its smooth and soft feel, it is a popular fabric for beddings and pillows.
Pure natural fabric
Silk is made up of just two natural proteins: fibroin and sericin. Compared to the endless list of household products manufactured from synthetic chemicals, it is one of the world’s most natural products.
Sustainable and eco-friendly
Raising silkworms is very sustainable, and the production of the silk leaves such a small carbon footprint that it is near zero. Silk can biodegrade, and uses less water, chemicals, and energy than many other fibers.